Free SSL Certificate in WordPress/Blogger Website
Secure your website with a Free SSL certificate. Trusted by 26,000+ websites globally!
In three easy steps, we help you secure your WordPress website. First, we provide you with a free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt®. Our WordPress plugin then helps you install it. Finally, with a single click, you can redirect web-traffic to HTTPS and get a shiny padlock on your website.
Go from HTTP to HTTPS in minutes
Free SSL certificate
Plugin-based certificate installation
One-click conversion to HTTPS
Free Version: Features
Pro Version: Features
Why get a SSL padlock?
How to setup free ssl certificate in your wordpress?
1. Go to wordpress dashboard.
2. Select ‘Add New Plugin’.
3. Install and Activate SSL Zen Plugin.
4. Click on SetUp option.
5. Fill your Website Details with Domain Name and Contact Details.
6. Check on checkbox button of agree for terms and condition.
7. Click on Next.
8. Next option is Domain Verification. For that you have to complete step 1 and 2.
9. Step 1- Create a folder to upload verification files
install the file manager plugin in wordpress dashboard. Go to cpanel of your website in file manager. Make a new folder (.well-known) in .public_html . Make a new folder inside (.well-known) folder. Name your folder with acme-challenge.
10. Step 2 – Upload the verification file(s)
the file(s) below on your local computer and
upload them in .well-known/acme-challenge folder
11. Click on Next.
12. Next is Install the Certificate.
13. Activate the SSL Certificate.