On Page SEO Technique
Some of us have knowledge about Blogging. Started making post in their favourite Blogging Niche. But Many Bloggers get confused how to do On page SEO to make your post rank in Google. So, here is the On Page SEO technique which I follow in my post to rank. This article is about On Page SEO in detail from beginner to expert.
1. Subheading Distribution- You must give subheading after every 300 words of single blog because it will be easier to read to the visitors. It also maintain the structure of your blog. It also maintain the look and feel of your blog.
2. Transition words – Transition words means you have to include words like ‘and’, ‘but’, ‘therefore’, ‘however’, ‘although’, ‘between’, ‘or’, ‘conclude’, ‘similarly’,etc. Your blog should contain 20% or more transition words according to the text length of your blog. It will be easier for users to read the blogs. Benefit of transition words is it increases more understandability between you and visitors.
3. Flesch Reading Ease – Your blog should not contain difficult or hard words to make your reader difficult to understand. It will increase your Bounce Rate if reader won’t understand your language and go back immediately be viewing rest of your blog. So use easy or medium words to make your blog reading easy.
4. Passive Voice – Your blog should contain 80% of active voice to maintain readability of your blog and 20% or less of passive voice.
5. Consecutive sentences – Don’t start or never repeat with the same the word in every sentence. Use variety of words to start your sentence.
6. Paragraph length – Every paragraph should contain 300 words or less than 300 words. Do not extend your paragraph more the 300 words to main readabilility of your blog.
7. Sentence length – Make sure that your every sentence should be not more than 15 words. It will increase the readability and more understandability of your blog to the visitors.
1. Outbound links- You must include external links to your blog.
2. Internal links – You must include your internal links of related articles to grow your business and increase the authority of your website.
3. Text length – Your blog should contain more than 500 words to improve the SEO of page. Must include unique content. Visitors want more information about any topic. So provide relevant content to your visitors. If they found important thing in your blog, they will again visit your blog.
4. Keyphrase in title –Your keyword must be present in title of a blog. So that Google will recognize your page and may rank up. Keyword title should be exact match of the SEO title and should be present at the beginning of main title.
5. Keyphrase in introduction – Keyword of blog must be included in introductory paragraph. So that visitor can easily recognize about what blog is about.
6. Keyphrase length – Keyword should contain less than 5 words.
7. Keyphrase density – The blog should contain keyphrase multiple times as text length of your blog. For Example – If your blog have 1000 words then it must contain 4-5 times keyphrase.
8. Keyphrase in meta description – Keyphrase must contain atleast one time in meta description.
9. Meta description length – Meta description must contain atmost 165 characters.
10. Keyphrase in subheading – Keyphrase must contain atleast one time in subheading.
11. Previously used keyphrase – Your Keyphrase should be unique in your website. You must not use this keyphrase previously in your post.
12. SEO title width – SEO Title width keep until it appears green line. Stop when it appears red or orange.
13. Keyphrase in slug – Keyphrase must include in your slug or permalinks.