Blogging For Beginners: Start A Blog Discover Passive Income
Simply the best place to start learning Blogging for beginners using Udemy
Pre-requisites of blogging for beginners
How to Become a Top Influence Blogger With a Powerful, Influential Blog and Get On The Best Online Home Business
What you’ll learn
- The Niche Choosing Process.
- Honing in on Smaller Niche
- What to consider when you start coming up with your blog idea
- Coming Up With Your Brand
- Designing Your Logo
- How You Go About Building Your Top Blog
- Creating Your Theme
- Top Plugins for Bloggers
- The differentiating factors that will support you to become a top blogger rather than just a blogger
- Creating Content
- Filling Your Blog With Interesting New Posts and Make Sure That People Want to Keep Reading.
- Promoting Your Blog and Videos
- Sharing Your Posts
- Influencer Marketing and Guest Posting
- Blueprint to Turn Blogging Into an Extremely Profitable Full-Time Job
- All you need to learn about how to Become a Top Influencer With a Powerful, Influential Blog is in this course
If you are doing job and working online simultaneously then it’s okay but once you get more income than your job salary. You have to quit your job and give more concentration to the blogging. Working online is a great opportunity and amazing way to enjoy more freedom and potentially greater earnings.
Working online from anywhere you can earn money with your own setup, time and pace.
In other words, some online Home Businesses are more successful and more fun than others and if you’re working to provide a service like a web design, copyrighting or coding, then basically you wont be doing anything different from working for an employer.
Clients mean deadlines and they’re essentially very similar to bosses!
We firmly believe that becoming an authority blogger is the ultimate method to earn money online.
Firstly, being an authority blogger means generating a passive income. You’ll have a website that will make money for you, but you wont need to put in a lot of daily work for that to happen. The perfect Home Business.
That’s means; the ability to do things like
Do work up front, and kick back to relax while the money comes in from advertisement, digital products sales, and sponsorship.
How and when you Write the occasional blog posts and do some promotion, will be up to you.You wont dread doing it as you’ll be writing about the topic that you enjoy and you’ll be doing things that you’re proud of doing.
Be a celebrity: people read what you write, and leave comments and respond.
Feel amazed when you compose a post that makes you proud of and that you poured your heart into, and then receive emails from people who read it and found it engaging.
Imagine the feeling when you stumble onto a forum where subscribers are discussing your ideas or recommending your blog!
Spend your whole time learning and writing about your niche which you love the most.
Start doing be consistent in your work and get great potential earning likes top blogger.
Becoming an Authority Blogger is a highly rewarding way to work and earn money online.
How to make money Blogging?We are often asked how to make money blogging so want in this course to lay out some necessary steps that we see most bloggers who earn a living from blogging go over.
Here is how to make money starting a blog.
- Set up your blog
- Start creating useful content
- Get off your blog and start finding readers
- Build engagement with the readers that come
- Start making money from the readership you have by one or more of a mixture of income streams
Sounds easy, doesn’t it! On some levels the method is simple but you need to know up front that there’s a lot of each step and below we are going to give you some pointers on each.
Here is how to make money starting a blog.
1. Start a Blog to make money blogging, you’re going to need to have one. While this is pretty clear, it is also a stumbling block for various Blogging for Beginners who come to the idea of blogging with limited or no technical background.
If that’s you don’t worry! It was our story too, and most bloggers start out feeling a little overwhelmed by the process of starting their blog.
2. Create Useful Content a blog is never a blog without content, so once you’ve set it up, you need to focus your attention on creating valuable content. What you choose to create will depend a little on the subject that you decide to write about (most successful bloggers have some of their focus to their blogging whether that be a niche or a demographic that they write for).
The key to creating content is to have it as useful as possible. Focus upon creating content that changes peoples lives in any way will be the type of material that people will value the most and it will encourage people to know, like and trust you, which is essential if you later want to make money from your blog.
3. Leave your blog and start finding readers As you create the most valuable content that you possibly can, it is easy to get very insular with your focus and waste most of your time looking at building your blog. Several bloggers have a build it, and they will come comprehension with their blogging, but this is a bit of a trap.
If you need to make money from your blog, you need to not only focus on building a magnificent blog, but it is also necessary to get off your blog and to begin promoting it.
There are many ways to experiment with building your blogs audience, but it is essential to enter into all these strategies remembering that you should not just be searching for traffic but readers.
Start by thinking strictly about the type of reader you would like to have read your blog. You might want to design an avatar of that reader (sometimes called a reader profile or persona) to help you work out who you’re trying to attract.
Once you know who you’re hoping to have read your blog, ask yourself where that type of person might already be hanging out online. Begin to list where they might be gathering:
Each of these places that you readers might already be gathering has opportunities to develop a presence whether that be by leaving good comments, offering to create guest posts or just by being helpful and answering questions.
With such a list of blogs, focus, podcasts, social media accounts in hand you will have some good places to begin to hang out and create value.
The core is to build authority, to add value, to faster relationships not to engage in spammy practices.
4. Engage with the readers that come With a maintained focus on creating extraordinary content and finding readers, you’ll start noticing more people visiting your blog and engaging with the content.
At this point, you will need to turn your focus to engaging with your audience and building a community.
Respond to reader’s comments, reach out to them and do everything that you can to keep them coming back again and again.
Look after your readers well, and you’ll find they spread the word of your blog for you and support make your blog even more widely read.
Having an engaged reader is also much easier to make money from.
5. Begin making money from the readership you have using one or more of a diversity of income streams OK the first four steps of beginning a blog, creating content, finding building engagement readers with those readers are important foundations that you do need to get in place before you can build long-term income for your blog.
There’s no doubt that what were covered is a lot of work though if you do it well, you’ll be setting yourself up properly and giving yourself every opportunity of being able to make money from your blog.
With these foundations in place, you’re now set to start attempting to make money from your blog, but you do need to be conscious that just because you have set up your blog, have content and have engaged readers that the money wont just automatically flow.
It takes continued work and experimentation to make money from your blog.
To make it easy to learn about the best methods for becoming a Top Blogger, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide topic about blogging for beginners that will teach you exactly how to do it.
Master Yourself in Blogging Be Blogger
Free Coupon is available!!
You just need to start the course