Yoga for Adults
Yoga for adults is necessary in our daily routine to feel active & pleasure to meet everyone who come across in day to day life & keeps their mind peaceful.
Feeling Nervousness while talking to the stranger or having interview or attend the meetings, can’t talk to strangers with eye contact, fear in being social or communicating with strangers it is all because of lack of self-confidence and courage. Then you must know about Yoga. Yoga for adults helps is solving those problems.
There are two types of stress-
- Mental Stress – Those who take drink, have smoke and drugs which are injurious to health but they relieve our stress and wanted to overcome stress. All we called them is HIGH.
- Physical Stress– Study whole syllabus before one day of exam, communication skills, feeling nervous and stress talking infront of audience.
Benefits of Yoga for adults, kids and elder people
- Yoga will trained your mind to stay in peace in stressful situation.
- Without anxiety, shyness and stress, you will go to the stage and speak infront of audience. (Bindass person)
- It increases flexibility of your body due to different poses in Yoga.
- Improves our muscle strength and keeps strong.
- Deep Breathing helps in regulating blood circulation and increase in heart size.
- Loses weight when you are overweight and keep your body balance when you are underweight.
- It indulges cosmic energy in our body.
- Increase blood cells and immune system to fight against various diseases.
- Lessened anxiety
- Better Digestion
- Reduces blood pressure and sugar level(diabetes patients)
- Reduces headache
- Helps asthama patients breathe properly
- Relieved menstrual discomfort
- Increase intelligency level, stay focus and memory power
- Helps in eye visibility and reduces number of specks
Top 10 Yoga Poses for Beginners-
- Vajrasana (Diamond thunderbolt)-
- Makes muscles of thighs and calves strong.
- Helps digestion
- Strenghtens the nerves of your legs
- Give the relief from the pain of your back and Sciatica.
- Helps straighten your spine
- Give the relief from the pain of Knees and Ankles.
2. Bhadrasana (Gracious Pose)-
- Keeps the mind firm and steady.
- Stengthens the bones of knee joints and hip joints.
- Reduces stress in stomach.
- Helps during menstrual cycle.
- Beneficial for pregnant women.
- Get relief from pain of Arthritis and Sciatica.
3. Bhujangsana (Cobra Pose)-
- It prevents you from thyroid problems as well as parathyroid glands.
- Soothing stretching to these glands to minimize the symptoms of thyroid diseases.
- Helps to revitalize throat region.
- Good for kidney.
- Provide the fresh supply of blood.
- Treats back pain.
- Good for Asthama- Ensures chest expansion.
4. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half spinal twisted pose)-
- Cultivates flexibility and strength in the spine.
- Sooths stiff necks and upper back tension caused by stress, poor posture, or prolonged periods of sitting in one position.
- The alternating compression and release of abdominal region flushes this area with blood and massages the internal organs.
- Muscles of stomach and hips are toned.
5. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)-
- Goal of shavasana is for the body and mind are to be perfectly still and relaxed.
- The result will be a deep and stable relaxation that will extend into your meditation.
- Simple exercise leads to the focusing your attention to each part of your body.
- Increasing rate and depth of your breathing.
6. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)-
- Affects chest, abdomen, neck, spine and hip flexors.
- Stretches the hip flexors, psoas muscles and intercoastal muscles.
- Strengthens and stimulates organs inside abdomen and throat area.
- Stretch upper back and neck area.
7. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward bend) –
- Increases concentration and focus towards your goal.
- Helps to reduce stomach (belly fat).
8. Tritkonasana (Triangle Pose) –
- Sretches your arms, waist and back muscles.
- Strengthen your calves and leg muscles at the same time.
- Good balance of the body.
- Releases stress and relaxes mind.
- Improves flexibility of body.
9. Utkatasana (Chair Pose)-
- Regular practice imparts a sense of balance in the body & great determination of the mind.
- Torso and lower back are strengthened.
- With regular practice, you could loose weight, especially from the buttocks.
- Practicing this asanas, give your hip, spine and chest muscles a good stretch.
10. Balasana (Child’s Pose) –
- It stretches the spine backward.
- Gently stretches and relaxes shoulders, nect, back muscles and thighs.
Many of adults wants to Lose weight through Yoga
Losing weight feels you active and fresh in you.
If you have any question related this article then comment down below or you can email us at